Snapchat has removed racist Juneteenth Lens, says it wasn’t approvedJune 22, 2020
What you need to know about Infinix Note 7, it’s a gamer’s dreamAugust 16, 2020
This feature makes it easy and saves time in terms of saving contacts. In some scenarios, you may not need to save every contact of the person you chat with.
To be able to use this feature update your WhatsApp and to confirm it has QR Code icon on the top right.
The steps below show how to use WhatsApp QR Code and scanner
- Open up WhatsApp and tap the 3 dots at the top right of the app.
- Choose Settings.
- Look to the far right of your name and status for a small QR code icon. Tap on it.
- This will generate your curated QR code for your number, ready for sharing and scanning. You can take a screenshot of this page and share it with someone or on a post.
- To scan a QR code simply swipe to the right and you can now scan the QR code by pointing the camera at the screen of the person’s phone or wherever the QR code could be hosted (online, WhatsApp Web, etc.)
- You can as well create a WhatsApp link that you can share in a post in case you want clients to contact you
At ENRICH we train individuals how to use current technology to enhance business. CLICK HERE to contact us for FREE support.